Do you want to do something unique and learn new skills with your family? Join in the fun at our adult cooking classes in New York. You will take a masterclass with our chef, learn tips and tricks and enjoy a gourmet meal for the price of going to a restaurant.
Do you want to learn how to COOK WITH LOVE and surprise your family with culinary delights? Or maybe you just want to have an unusual, fun and precious time with your family, friends, or colleagues? Whatever you have in mind, you will definitely enjoy cooking classes in New York from the Battle of Tables studio!
We hold daily one-time cooking classes for adults in NYC. It’s not just cooking, it’s real entertainment with a professional chef!
In 2.5 hours of a class, you will get a lot of new knowledge, skills and impressions, and you will also have a rest from work, have fun and have a delicious meal. You can decorate the studio and dress up in costumes in cooking lessons for adults in New York.
You can choose the most convenient classes format:
- Group class according to the schedule: adults from $130
- Private cooking class for a couple: from $450. More detailed→
- Family cooking class (for children and parents): 2 people – $450 / 3 people – $600 / 4 people – $700
- Event for companies up to 70 people: from $130 per participant. More detailed→
*The cost depends on the number of people and the selected menu.
*You can view and select the menu HERE.
DAILY COOKING LESSONS FOR ADULTS IN NEW YORK
- Duration 2.5 hours;
- A large selection of menus from European to Asian cuisine (each menu has 3 dishes: salad or appetizer, hot and dessert).
- Experienced chefs who will turn the lesson into fun and interesting entertainment.
- After the lesson, all recipes are provided to you by email.
- You can eat everything cooked at the end of classes or take it home!
Are there any other questions? Do you want to book a in cooking lessons for adults in New York!?
WE ARE IN MANHATTAN:
+1 (646) 868-38-25
Every day from 10 am to 9 pm
136 Bowery, New York, 10013
Grand St (150 m); Bowery (170 m)
Welcome cooking lessons for adults in New York!